Unique wedding venue in the heart of Beaujolais
A unique wedding or banquet 45 min. from Lyon
From banquet to wedding, the Château de Pizay puts its know-how and expertise at your disposal. You can thus create a unique event right in the middle of the Beaujolais.
The Estate offers many advantages in the organization of weddings and banquets:
- Room for your wedding night is offered free of charge
- Bicentennial hornbeam avenue: for aperitifs or cocktails outside, this beautiful shady driveway opens onto the French Garden
- 19th Century “Cuvage”: large 500 m² venue on the ground floor, independent and equipped to ensure a successful event.
- 19th Century double-arched Cellar: for aperitifs or cocktails under cover, decorated with centuries-old casks and barrels.
- Spa: the ideal place for a hen or stag party and to relax after brunch on the day after the ceremony.
- Exclusive caterer, Serge Magner
- Quality of service: an events management team at your disposal from the planning stage to putting on the event.
- Parking: 250 spaces available just outside the estate and a security guard and dog patrol the parking area during the evening.
- Helipad: Situated near the French garden if you would like to make a spectacular arrival by air! You can also arrange to have a fireworks display during the evening.
- Adapted dining venues: the bar, gourmet restaurant, exclusive use of banqueting rooms and outdoor terraces. Inventive menus created by our Chef using fresh produce.