Incentives and tourism in Burgundy
One large estate where you can bring all your skills together
Company directors, personnel directors and general service managers know all too well that it is not simple to organize seminars or business incentives that are original, friendly and efficient and that it can take a lot of time and energy. The events management team at Château de Pizay offers all its know-how to make things as easy as possible and ensure that your event is a great success.
Château de Pizay offers many advantages in the organization of seminars, meetings and business incentives in Burgundy:
- Location: A strategic location only 1hr 40 min from Paris by TGV (Macon-Loché station) and 45 minutes from Lyon, and a favourable setting for work and relaxation between Brouilly and Morgon.
- Access: TGV station: Mâcon-Loche (20 km). Airport: Lyon St Exupery (70 km). Motorway: A6 exit 30 Belleville (5km).
- Wi-Fi: Free access throughout the area in partnership with SFR Enterprise, high speed broadband access, fibre optic and Wi-Fi, 20 megabytes guaranteed for up to 300 simultaneously connected devices and secure 2 megabyte backup guaranteed.
- Menu: The chef varies the menus according to the season to ensure that you enjoy the best produce and specialties of our region. On sunny days meals are served outside in the courtyard (120 places). You also have the opportunity to enjoy an aperitif in the avenue of bicentennial hornbeams leading to the French-style garden. Menus, the same for all the guests, are accompanied by a bottle of Château wine for 4 people, flat and sparkling mineral water, coffee or tea.
- Rooms "business class" accommodation in choice of Single or Twin rooms. 62 Rooms and Suites. Unlimited buffet breakfast.
- Function rooms: the Château has one modular venue of 850 m2 and 6 meeting rooms: all with day light and views over the vineyards or the courtyard. “Cuvage”: a 560 m² adaptable ground floor venue for meetings or banquets. Ideal for product launches, conventions, fashion shows, conferences, etc.
- Services: An events management team is at your disposal to meet all your requests.
- Recreation: Health spa that can be made reserved for groups, lounge bar, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, wine-initiation tour in our 80 ha vineyard, wine-history walk around the Château, French and American billiards room and board games.
- Organised activities: Wine tasting, team building, orienteering, paintballing and cookery classes ...
- Prices: all customised quotes on request.