Château de Pizay: 4-star Hotel, Spa & Gourmet Restaurant in Burgundy
A Château full of charm in the heart of Beaujolais
45 minutes from Lyon, 1h 40min from Paris by TGV (Macon Loche station) and 30 minutes from Macon, at the heart of the Beaujolais and in the middle of its 80 ha of vines, the Château de Pizay, built between the 11th and the19th Centuries, is an ideal place for "Gourmet", "Wellbeing" or "Romantic" getaways...
An exceptional location for lovers of the great outdoors, fine wines and regional specialties. Situated between Brouilly and Morgon, this is much more than a 4-star hotel, a resort hotel – for Meetings - Vineyard & Spa resort, Château de Pizay is one of the largest estates in the region to have successfully adapted its charms to the hospitality industry, often imitated but never equaled.
After a tourist excursion in the area, a walk in the French garden designed by Le Nôtre or an afternoon of tailor-made treatment at the Spa, in the evening you can enjoy a delicious cocktail in the lounge /bar, both a relaxing place and gallery of local artists, lounge bar and artist gallery before dinner, served outside in the courtyard in the summer.
The diversity of venues offered by Château de Pizay will let you experience some special moments. After dinner you can show off your skills in the billiards room before returning to your comfortable and spacious room or suite in the outbuildings of the park at the front or rear of the Château.
Any event can be an exceptional event here. Château de Pizay organizes weddings, receptions and seminars weddings, receptions and seminars. Private events, banquets or business meetings find their place in this extraordinary location, which will live in the memory of your guests forever.
Facilities and services
- Exceptional SPA of 1000 m² (1 Aquasens Space and 1 'Multisensory' Space / 8 treatment rooms including three doubles, 1 quadruple and 1 oriental body scrub room)
- 62 rooms and suites including 48 Duplex Suites, 11 "Confort" rooms and 3 "Grand Confort" rooms
- Concierge Service and 24h Reception
- Gourmet restaurant - 2 outside terraces
- Bar lounge /artists gallery - 1 outdoor terrace
- Billiards room and relaxation lounge
- 6 separate function rooms for meetings, corporate events, weddings and banquets for 15 to 250 people
- Free high-speed Wi fi throughout the estate
- Outdoor pool facing the vineyard (heated in season, free access to paying guests)
- Tennis court (free open access, loan of equipment)
- Romantic wine history walk in the park and wine-initiation course in the vineyard
- 17th Century French garden
- 19th Century chapel
- 14th Century dungeon
- Bi-centennial wine cellar and fine wine produced on the estate and 80 ha of vineyards around the Château
- Mountain bike rental
- Free parking inside and outside